The fourth season aired between 1994 and 1995. There were twenty-six episodes, narrated by Michael Angelis in the UK and George Carlin in the US.
- "Granpuff" - Thomas tells the story of Duke and what happened to him after his railway closed.
- "Sleeping Beauty" - Thomas completes his story of Duke, telling of how he was eventually re-discovered.
- "Bulldog" - Thomas tells Percy about the time Falcon was impatient and nearly paid dearly for it.
- "You Can't Win" - Duke proves he still has a lot of life left in him.
- "Four Little Engines" - Sir Handel derails, so Skarloey the old engine helps out.
- "A Bad Day for Sir Handel" - Sir Handel is in a bad mood.
- "Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady" - Peter Sam's eagerness means the Refreshment Lady is nearly left behind.
- "Trucks"/"Rusty Helps Peter Sam" - Gordon advises Sir Handel to get out of work by pretending to be ill, and Peter Sam pays the price.
- "Home at Last" - Skarloey returns from the works.
- "Rock 'n' Roll" - Duncan is careless, and gets in trouble after derailing on a bumpy line.
- "Special Funnel" - Peter Sam's funnel is knocked off by a icicle, and is temporarily replaced by a drainpipe.
- "Steamroller" - Sir Handel matches wits with a steamroller.
- "Passengers and Polish" - Duncan refuses to move his train without being polished.
- "Gallant Old Engine"/"The Gallant Old Engine" - Skarloey tells Duncan the story of how Rheneas saved the railway.
- "Rusty to the Rescue" - Rusty travels to the Other Railway to find a steam engine.
- "Thomas and Stepney" - Thomas is jealous when Stepney comes to visit.
- "Train Stops Play" - Stepney "catches" a cricket ball in a truck, prompting a chase along the branchline.
- "Bowled Out" - A stuck-up diesel makes a fool of himself, and Duck and Stepney save the day.
- "Henry and the Elephant" - After a circus leaves, Henry discovers an elephant in a tunnel.
- "Toad Stands By" - Toad advises Oliver on how to regain the trucks' respect.
- "Bull's Eyes" - Daisy teases Toby about his cowcatchers and side-plates, but learns that they are there for a reason.
- "Thomas and the Special Letter" - The engines recieve a letter inviting them to visit the mainland, but Thomas' carelessness almost spoils the trip.
- "Paint Pots and Queens"/"Thomas Meets the Queen" - Henry upsets a painter, while Thomas and Gordon try to behave for Queen Elizabeth II's visit.
- "Fish" - Duck has a fishy surprise when he helps Henry with "The Flying Kipper".
- "Special Attraction" - Toby is upset when he realises there is no room for him at a seaside festival, but Percy proves they're all special anyway.
- "Mind that Bike" - Tom Tipper the postman is unhappy when his post van is replaced by a bicycle, but Percy helps him out, not in the way he intended.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.